We Can Help You Open Doors
Become a client
Utilizing the correct merchant services can help you eliminate barriers and offer seamless transactions to customers, whether online or in person. Become a merchant – minus the troubles, headaches and hidden costs – by partnering with Merchant Card Advisors. Get our payment source and boost your bottom line.
Our vast partner network makes us the only source you will need to create seamless online, in person and mobile transactions. Using cutting-edge technology, we make credit card processing fast, simple, secure and compliant for all types of businesses, including SMBs, lenders and high-risk merchants. Our unique pricing structure also delivers significant savings on processing and compliance fees.
Our credit card processing software consolidates multiple payment options in a simple, intuitive interface. Its scalable and customizable API allows you to choose the features that fit your business’s unique needs. Not only that, you can rely on us for sound financial advice, a robust accounting/sales reporting tool and 24/7 customer support.
Comprehensive Merchant Services Solutions
If you’re like most business owners, you need a secure, integrated payment processing solution — but your needs don’t end there.
We put together a unique collection of value-added merchant solutions designed to give you an edge. Using advanced technology and seamless integration solutions, we help you improve efficiency while reducing your operating costs — a difference you’ll quickly see in your bottom line.
Merchant Services for Small Businesses & Startups
Getting a new business off the ground can be challenging under the most favorable conditions. If you can’t get set up to accept credit cards, debit cards, contactless and tap-and-go payments (like Apple Pay and Google Wallet), you stand to lose out on the majority of your potential market share.
Merchant Card Advisors works with businesses of all sizes and types, but we specialize in helping small businesses find the success they deserve.
We can help you get a new business off the ground or work with you to take your existing small business to the next level. We are truly a one-stop-shop for your every need, from payment processing software and equipment to accounting, reporting and more.
The single thing that differentiates this merchant services company from others is our representative. Without Graham, they would probably be like all the other companies out there. Graham works for his customers from rates to charge backs. If a questions stumps him, he researches and gets back quickly. Looking for an advocate, this is the place!
Our Firm was hesitant to switch card payment processing providers but Graham took the time to run a cost comparison for us and show us just how much money we could be saving. He went above and beyond to answer all of our questions and ease our concerns. We made a great decision signing up with Merchant Card Advisors and we would highly recommend Graham and his team to anyone.
Merchant Card Advisors made the setup process quick and easy. We switched the company over in 2013 and haven’t looked back. The pricing is most competitive and if we need anything, they are one phone call away. We highly recommend their service.
Merchant Card Advisors did an excellent job explaining how processing works. We trusted their advice and in return saw an immediate decrease in our effective rate which ended up saving us thousands of dollar. A few easy tricks simplified our payment acceptance method and reporting at the same time. Merchant Card Advisors explained payments in terms we can understand. Thank you, finally a process I can trust and see actual results.
Medium- and High-Risk Merchant Services
We understand how difficult it is to get a merchant account if the financial sector considers your industry to be high risk. We assist merchants in industries such as:
- CBD & Vape
- Debt Collection
- Payday Loans
- Travel Merchants
We can also assist you if you have an e-commerce store or if you need to accept payments on the road or varying locations (farmers markets, craft fairs, popup shops, etc.).
The right high-risk merchant services provider for your business will be the one that offers you exceptional customer service, end-to-end payment processing solutions and affordable pricing.
If you have struggled to find the right merchant services provider, we can help. Merchant Card Advisors can get you approved quickly, with no hassle. Our affordable fees and full-service approach provide you with the tools you need to grow your business. No matter what industry you’re in or how long you’ve been in business, our team of merchant services experts can help.
Contact us today to learn more about how we can assist you with credit card and payment processing, terminals, e-commerce solutions and other merchant services.
Comprehensive Payment Gateway
- Provide many payment solutions to customers to help improve satisfaction and encourage on-time payments. You can integrate multiple payment options into our robust platform, including credit card, mobile wallet, automated clearing house (ACH), PIN debit and other online or in-person services.
- Want to take payments on the go? We offer the most up to date mobile payment devices, allowing you to capture EMV compliant transactions at the lowest interchange rates in the field. This is all through a secured user-friendly gateway, which makes reconciliation a breeze.
Easy-to-Use Payment Terminals
- Give your customers a simple and convenient purchasing experience. Don’t quite know what’s best? Merchant Card Advisors will work with you to determine the right terminals, virtual terminals or e-commerce platforms through our customized business plan. We offer options allow for multiple payment methods, including credit and debit cards, checks, gift cards, mobile wallets and contactless NFC.
Chargeback Dispute Resolution
- Rely on us to help you manage and protect your revenue from customer disputes and chargebacks. We have 24/7 customer support to get an issue resolved as quickly as possible. Our integrated platform options let you track, document and collect evidence for resolving disputes in real time.
Online Credit card processing solutions
- Today’s online shopping environment demands convenient and diverse payment options. From credit and debit cards to online money transfers and mobile wallets, there are now countless alternatives to paying cash.These payment methods promise security, convenience and flexibility, which encourage customers to make more high-volume purchases. In turn, businesses make more sales and cater to customers from different locations.
Solutions for high-risk lenders
- Have you been declined for a merchant account because they considered your company high-risk? In the majority of cases, we will be able to offer you a solution. Our credit card processing system is designed to help reduce complexity, redundancy, errors and regulatory risk for lenders.
Omni-Channel Payment Processing
- Our software acts as a gateway that lets you accept credit card payments across multiple channels and devices. These payments are then consolidated in one place, our PCI-compliant platform, where they are processed, authenticated and issued as quickly as possible. Our software is compatible with multiple devices, including in-person terminals, POS systems and mobile phones.
Robust API for E-Commerce Customization
- If you receive credit card payments in high volumes on a daily basis, you need a payment platform that can keep up. Our software can streamline the processing of your card payments to keep cash flowing into your business. You can also customize it with unique features that can enhance your workflow and support other related processes, like sales reporting and accounting.
Reduced Processing and Compliance Costs
- Merchant accounts are fraught with processing fees, PCI compliance costs and other incidental costs, like chargebacks and fraud rates. With our unique, subscription-based pricing model, we deliver value, payment processing ease, compliance and transparency at much lower rates. Our interchange-plus pricing structure also provides significant savings for large transactions, making it an ideal option for e-commerce businesses.